Jessica MacPhie is a woman of many talents. As well as our Pilates Instructor, she is also an Accredited Practicing Dietitian (APD) and Personal Trainer. Additionally, she volunteers at SecondBite, helping to redistribute surplus fresh food to community food programs around Australia.
Walking the walk, Jessica enjoys challenging herself physically with events such as stadium stomp, aerial arts, barre and F45 classes. She is also the go-to-person for all things food, especially the best brunch bars around Melbourne.
- Bachelor of Health Science (Nutrition & Exercise Behaviour)
- Graduate Diploma of Human Nutrition
- Masters of Dietetics
- Certificate IV in Fitness and Pilates Instruction
- Mat Pilates teacher and group fitness instructor since June 2015
- Experienced Dietitian in private, public and community health and in a research study via Austin Hospital & Melbourne University
- Contributing nutrition expert to various blogs and articles
- Volunteer at SecondBite and previously at the Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Program
- Has been involved with dancing and Pilates from a young age