Dr Sheena Vaughan,
For over a decade our senior Chinese medicine doctor Sheena Vaughan has helped hundreds of clients achieve health, wellness and balance with Chinese medicine. Dr Sheena has an interest in providing cosmetic and facial rejuvenation acupuncture; a specialised technique which combines natural anti-ageing techniques with the treatment of internal health imbalances.
Alongside cosmetic acupuncture, Dr Sheena has a keen interest in working with female hormonal imbalances, particularly of which have been difficult to treat with mainstream medicine. As hormonal and skin imbalances go hand in hand for many women, Dr Sheena believes a holistic approach is the key.
Dr Sheena also loves treating muscle and joint pain with acupuncture, which can often have powerful and lasting results. Sheena practices the Dr Richard Tan method of acupuncture which is widely revered for its immediate pain relieving effects.
If you would like to discuss your health, pain or skin concerns with Dr Sheena you can contact her directly on firstname.lastname@example.org , or by calling the Body and Brain Centre for an appointment. For a more detailed look at Dr Sheena’s practice you can visit her website www.qimedicine.com.au.
- Bachelor of health science, acupuncture (ACNM, Melbourne)
- Certificate IV Chinese remedial massage (ACNM, Melbourne)
- Certificate in skin needling (White Lotus Anti-Ageing)
- Certificate of Constitutional Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture (Melbourne)
- Clinical Internship, Guanxi College of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Registered with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Member of the Australian Natural Therapists Association (ANTA)
- Level 2 Senior First Aid (Australian Red Cross)
- Fully Insured
- Registered with all Australian private health funds